Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

CONCACAF Confederations Cup Playoff date moved to Oct. 10

The playoff match for CONCACAF's spot in the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia has been moved to October 10, according to U.S. Soccer's Twitter feed. The time has also been set for 6:30 p.m. PT--9:30 ET--and the location is the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, Calif. (already known). The USA and Mexico are facing each other s the winners of the last two Gold Cups (read: because CONCACAF decided that they wanted more money).
Credit U.S. Soccer

This slightly upsets me because I'll be in Morgantown for WVU's Homecoming game against Oklahoma State, which will most likely be a 3:30 p.m. kickoff, meaning I'll be doing other things that day. I'll have to make sure to watch it with The Liberty Forum or American Outlaws-Morgantown while I'm in up in West Virginia.

Y'all make plans accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment